* Precision Media finalist for Top 50 out of 813 innovative and growth focused Colorado companies
* Brian Richards(President/CEO) invited to the Governor’s Mansion to attend 2013 Colorado Companies to Watch Finalist Reception
* Precision Media described by CCTW as a company that fuels the economic fire of Colorado
Denver, CO – March 28, 2013 – After two rounds of judging, Precision Media has been recognized as a 2013 Colorado Companies to Watch Finalist and has been invited by The Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade to attend the Finalist Reception.
Colorado Companies to Watch is a unique awards program which showcases trend-setting leaders in diverse entrepreneurial fields that strengthen the state’s economy. It highlights companies that are developing valuable products and services, creating quality jobs, enriching communities, and creating new industries throughout the state.
Precision Media’s selection was in large part due to their 50% Year over year growth each of the last 2 years.
This is the first year for Precision Media to be recognized as a finalist and invited to the finalist reception held at the Governor’s Mansion. At the reception CCTW will announce the next round of finalists, who will go on to the Colorado Companies to Watch Gala Awards Dinner in June.
* Name: 2013 Colorado Companies to Watch Finalist Reception
* Location: Governor’s Mansion, 400 E. 8th Avenue, Denver, Colorado 80203
* Date & Time: April 3rd, 2013 5 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
About Precision Media
Precision Media is one of Colorado’s premier design and integration firms specializing in simple, easy to use audio/video systems for homes, business and government facilities.
Every project they are contracted for is custom, conceptualized by the client, designed by professional engineers and installed by highly trained technicians.
For Information and further details contact:
Brian Richards, President and CEO
Phone (303) 275-0441, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org